ELPLAST+ Sp. z o.o. is a Polish, family run, manufacturing firm. The production plant and company headquarters are located in Jastrzębie-Zdrój. The company has also established a branch office in Warsaw. Elplast+ has been in operation since 1999, selling its products in both, Poland and in foreign markets. It specializes in processing and manufacturing products made of plastic, mainly polyethylene and polypropylene, and has manufacturing facilities consisting of 12 production lines designed for the extrusion and rotomoulding processes.
Areas of Activity
Processing and manufacturing from plastic materials, mostly from polyethylene and polypropylene. The company specializes in the production of pipes, wells and large-size components for industry, mining, water and sewage networks, telecommunications and energy sectors, as well as floating systems and hydrotransport pipes. Over the past few years, the firm has also developed production of goods for the recreational industry, such as floating plastic pontoons, slip-on decks for water scooters and floating swimming pools designed for open waters. Elplast+ also manufactures niche products, fulfils atypical or special demand customer orders. Its main products range (portfolio) includes the following:
- pipe fittings for the construction of networks for the supply of water, sewage, heating, telecommunication and energy networks, as well as industrial and mining pipelines with their own specific requirements
- pipes up to 110mm in diameter and fittings for the installations of hot and cold water and central heating
- polyethylene wells for the construction of sewage and telecommunication networks
- modular floating plastic pontoons
Markets to which the company exports its products:
- Czech Republic
- ELPLAST+ Sp. z o.o.
- Biuro reprezentacyjne w Warszawie:
Rondo ONZ 1
- +48 (32) 471 80 40
- fax +48 (32) 471 10 43