The Faculty of Civil Engineering (FCE) was founded in 1915, as one of the first four Faculties at the University but its tradition dates back to the year 1826. The Faculty building is located at 16 Armii Ludowej Avenue, where majority of lecture rooms and didactic/research laboratories could be found. There are approximately 1800 students af CFE. The Faculty employs approx. 150 researchers and academic teachers and approx. 70 technical and administrative staff..
CFE is leading research centre and didactic entity within building and construction. Faculty offers BSc. and MSc. studies in building and construction (with full accreditation from The Polish Accreditation Committee – PKA), covering the following specialisations: Sustainable Buildings, Railways, Transportation Engineering, Construction Engineering and Management, Civil Engineering Structures with specialties like Building Structures, Bridges and Underground Structures, Theory of Structures. Faculty signed double diploma agreement with Ecole Nationale des Ponts et Chaussees, ParisTech, which allows MSc. students to choose this path of education. Faculty has all legal rights to to confer academic titles in Construction Discipline.
The Faculty actively cooperates with all technical Universities in Poland. Has also signed co-operation agreements with Universities from majority of European countries, and also from countries like USA, Japan, Australia, South Africa Republic. FCE is active in Erasmus+ Students Mobility, allowing many Polish students to study abroad and welcoming foreign students at the Faculty.
A FULL FACULTY RESEARCH OFFER and LINKS TO A DETAILED UNIT OFFER HERE:
- Research and development in construction
- Formal and legal preparation of an investment
- Conceptual design of a construction project
- Architectural and construction design, including BIM
- Investment completion support, including BIM
- Condition assessment of a construction facility
- Revitalisation and modernisation support in construction
- Laboratory and field tests
- WARSAW UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, THE FACULTY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
al. Armii Ludowej 13
- +48 (22) 234 65 95